Julie Andrews is the kind, imaginative, and most of all magical British nanny in this 1964 Disney musical adaptation of the P. L. Travers classic., Mary Poppins. Learn to say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Dick Van Dyke.
Rotten Tomatoes critics rated it a very high 98%.
140 minutes; color
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Videos & the Artist Books
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area