An exhibition of black & white photography created by Yiye Teng, who graduated from the Department of Photography at the Academy of Art University. His photography explores in a wide range of subjects (landscape, portraiture, still life, etc.), and more importantly, makes different perspectives and abstract styles from a normal scene.
Mr. Yiye Teng will give a presentation introducing the basics of photography, including such topics as how to choose your camera, tips for taking pictures, and how to upload and share your photos to the internet. In addition he will also talk about the art and beauty of photography, and, in the meantime, share his understanding of photography and the experience of creating images.
This talk will be in Mandarin
Saturday, January 11, 2014
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Latino/Hispanic Community Meeting Room
Main Library, Lower Level
- 57th Annual Art Exhibit Opening Reception
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Potrero, Potrero: Área Principal
- Fairmount School Art Opening
- Miércoles 13 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Scapegoat: the 1871 to 1906 San Francisco City Hall
- Miércoles 20 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret