An exhibition of black & white photography created by Yiye Teng, who graduated from the Department of Photography at the Academy of Art University. His photography explores in a wide range of subjects (landscape, portraiture, still life, etc.), and more importantly, makes different perspectives and abstract styles from a normal scene.
Mr. Yiye Teng will give a presentation introducing the basics of photography, including such topics as how to choose your camera, tips for taking pictures, and how to upload and share your photos to the internet. In addition he will also talk about the art and beauty of photography, and, in the meantime, share his understanding of photography and the experience of creating images.
This talk will be in Mandarin
Saturday, January 11, 2014
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Latino/Hispanic Community Meeting Room
Main Library, Lower Level
- Fred Lyon - Living Through the Lens
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- The Revolutionary Art of Emory Douglas
- Domingo 5 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- Miércoles 8 de Octubre de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal