Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pm
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 1:00 pm
- Email 101
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area