Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.