Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 6:00 pm