Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- The Internet Archive at the Library
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.