Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 12:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a librarian
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 5:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room