Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Introduction to Library Catalog
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- iPad: talk and demo (in Mandarin)
- Friday, January 30, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Creating a Simple Blog with WordPress
- Friday, January 30, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room