A three-way blend of sports, action and humor from Hong Kong. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talents to the soccer field. The winning team gets one million dollars, but beating the champions will be not be easy! With Stephen Chow, Man Tat Ng & Vicki Zhao. (2001) Rated PG-13. 90 minutes.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Rob Nilsson Films Month
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Women
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Movie: Despicable Me 2
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room