A three-way blend of sports, action and humor from Hong Kong. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talents to the soccer field. The winning team gets one million dollars, but beating the champions will be not be easy! With Stephen Chow, Man Tat Ng & Vicki Zhao. (2001) Rated PG-13. 90 minutes.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area