A three-way blend of sports, action and humor from Hong Kong. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talents to the soccer field. The winning team gets one million dollars, but beating the champions will be not be easy! With Stephen Chow, Man Tat Ng & Vicki Zhao. (2001) Rated PG-13. 90 minutes.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Flix at The Mix
- Sunday, April 23, 2017, 12:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- WeChat (in Mandarin)
- Thursday, May 11, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B