A three-way blend of sports, action and humor from Hong Kong. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talents to the soccer field. The winning team gets one million dollars, but beating the champions will be not be easy! With Stephen Chow, Man Tat Ng & Vicki Zhao. (2001) Rated PG-13. 90 minutes.
- Point of Pride:
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- From Here to Eternity (1953)
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Films for Adults - Out of the Past (1947)
- Monday, August 25, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room