A three-way blend of sports, action, and humor from Stephen Chow, one of Hong Kong's top screen comics. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talent for kicking to the soccer field.
- Preschool Films
- Martes 2 de Septiembre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Hoffa
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret