A three-way blend of sports, action, and humor from Stephen Chow, one of Hong Kong's top screen comics. Shaolin monk Sing is a master of traditional fighting skills, renowned for his "leg of steel," and a soccer coach gets the bright idea of bringing Sing's talent for kicking to the soccer field.
- Films for Adults - Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- Lunes 20 de Octubre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Preschool Films
- Martes 21 de Octubre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: Blast from the Past
- Jueves 23 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret