This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Lady Florence Harding
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursday, July 9, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Monday, July 6, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.