This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Open Books: Jeff Hobbs
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.