This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amParkside, Parkside General Floor Area
- Local Poets Series
- Thursday, May 12, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Healthier Living Program
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.