This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- We're All Terminal
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book Design for Indie Authors
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic A
- Driven by Fear
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.