This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- ADHD and the Focused Mind
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Yoga
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:45 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.