This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Native Plants in our Local Landscape
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- California Women and Politics
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Covered CA and Medi-Cal Enrollment Event
- Friday, March 4, 2016, 1:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 7, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.