This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Cool Gray City of Love: 49 Views of San Francisco
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- San Francisco's Historic Streetcars and Cable Cars
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.