This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Open Books: Jeff Hobbs
- Jueves 28 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Sábado 23 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 24 de Mayo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.