This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- March of the Suffragettes
- Miércoles 26 de Octubre de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 29 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Personal Safety Preparedness: Chinese (Cantonese)
- Sábado 29 de Octubre de 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 26 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 26 de Octubre de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Miércoles 26 de Octubre de 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.