This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Yoga at the Library
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 1 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Lunes 2 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 amGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 2 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.