This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Author Discussion: Aloha Kahuna Soul
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmOcean View, Ocean View: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Zumba Basics
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners & Non-Yogis
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach: Área Principal
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.