This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Women of Mystery
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- OPEN MIC POETRY & MUSIC WITH MISSION MAPP
- Sábado 4 de Abril de 2015Mission , Mission: Área Principal
- Open Books: Persis Karim
- Martes 7 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Lunes 30 de Marzo de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 31 de Marzo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Eat Fat!
- Martes 31 de Marzo de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.