This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Viernes 18 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Viernes 18 de Abril de 2014Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- The Trees of San Francisco
- Sábado 19 de Abril de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Sábado 19 de Abril de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 20 de Abril de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.