This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- War is a Lie
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Harnessing Happiness
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- An Afternoon with Two Filipino-American Writers
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Área Principal
- Healthier Living Program
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 31 de Mayo de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 1 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.