This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Sábado 27 de Septiembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Rethinking Memory Loss
- Miércoles 8 de Octubre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Authentic Happiness in Seven Emails
- Miércoles 8 de Octubre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Qi Gong
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.