Join the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled after hours for the opening reception of an interactive and contemplative art show SEE/SAW by Maia Scott exploring perception and inspired by a love of movement. Meet the artist for descriptions of the work as you touch, walk through, wear, and even step on the art.
- Fred Lyon - Living Through the Lens
- Thursday, October 2, 2014
- The Revolutionary Art of Emory Douglas
- Sunday, October 5, 2014
- 2014 - 2015 Opera Preview Lecture
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014