Creativity and Writing Playshop
Designed for adults of all levels interested in writing and text as a creative outlet.
Artist Maia Scott will facilitate individual and group experiences including meditative writing, quick-paced word games and an interdisciplinary exploration of the written and spoken word. Dress comfortably and bring your favorite writing tools. Some supplies will be provided.
Walk a labyrinth with your eyes closed, rip up someone else's drawing, dance through the stacks in a site-specific mini-performance, think like something in your pocket, and witness or participate in many other curious happenings. Designed for adults of all levels interested in finding or developing a creative outlet. Each week will focus on a different art form; writing, visual art, or movement. Really stretch your creative potential and attend all three. Artist Maia Scott will facilitate individual and group experiences that cultivate confidence and creativity through meditative, playful, and interdisciplinary processes. Dress comfortably and bring your favorite notebook or device to supplement the provided supplies. Drop your inhibitions in the corner with last weeks laundry, live in the moment and unleash the Creative Genius within.
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Smudge
- Martes 18 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 19 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 9 de Marzo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Through the Lens: Intro to Photography
- Lunes 10 de Marzo de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones