LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
Bring your own laptop if you want to have computer access. Due to renovation of the 5th floor Computer Training Room, this is a temporary location and does not include access to computers.
Presenters are Shari Ilsen, Senior Online Communications Manager and Adam Alley, Senior Associate Community Support, both of VolunteerMatch.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Project Management Session 1: Introduction
- Jueves 4 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras