LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
Bring your own laptop if you want to have computer access. Due to renovation of the 5th floor Computer Training Room, this is a temporary location and does not include access to computers.
Presenters are Shari Ilsen, Senior Online Communications Manager and Adam Alley, Senior Associate Community Support, both of VolunteerMatch.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Miércoles 14 de Octubre de 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 19 de Octubre de 2015, 2:00 pm
- Career Tune Up
- Miércoles 21 de Octubre de 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 10:00 am
- Encore Career Strategies
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pm