Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Rewire Your Brain to find that Perfect Job
- Thursday, September 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.