Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- An Explorer's Guide to Understanding Dementia
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- just DANCE
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.