Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Community Bike Build
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, October 23, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.