Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Well, Be Well: Real Food solutions
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.