Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, July 7, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, July 11, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- The F Word: Fermented Foods!
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.