Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.