Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Saturday, June 20, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.