Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.