Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Free Bike Fix It Clinic
- Saturday, July 18, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- Free Bike Fix-It Clinic
- Sunday, July 19, 2015West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.