Meredith McCarty, natural health expert, has lectured around the world on healthy food and well-being. Author of cookbooks on vegetarian, macrobiotic and dairy-free desserts, she was also associate editor of Natural Health magazine. Meredith has worked with the Kushi Institute, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard.
Co-sponsered by the San Francisco Vegetarian Society.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Sábado 6 de Junio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Sábado 20 de Junio de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Sábado 23 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 24 de Mayo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.