Take to the sky with a colorful kite! Instructors will teach you how to make a traditional Japanese kite with Japanese paper and a bamboo frame.
Presented in conjunction with the Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco.
Two sessions: 1:30-3 p.m. and 3-4:30 p.m.
Space limited. Maximum of 20 children per session. Ages 9 and above.
Call 557-4554 to reserve a space.
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope Craft
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Chinese New Year Crafts
- Friday, February 6, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.