Take to the sky with a colorful kite! Instructors will teach you how to make a traditional Japanese kite with Japanese paper and a bamboo frame.
Presented in conjunction with the Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco.
Two sessions: 1:30-3 p.m. and 3-4:30 p.m.
Space limited. Maximum of 20 children per session. Ages 9 and above.
Call 557-4554 to reserve a space.
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- At Home In Exile
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Lunar New Year Movie: The Karate Kid
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 2:30 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- The Worlds of Bernice Bing
- Saturday, February 11, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.