Take to the sky with a colorful kite! Instructors will teach you how to make a traditional Japanese kite with Japanese paper and a bamboo frame.
Presented in conjunction with the Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco.
Two sessions: 1:30-3 p.m. and 3-4:30 p.m.
Space limited. Maximum of 20 children per session. Ages 9 and above.
Call 557-4554 to reserve a space.
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Building Community and Leadership
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- Sunday, September 13, 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- Thursday, September 17, 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.