Families are invited to get together for a crafty Black History Month celebration. Join us for stories, songs, and crafts.
Reservations are required. Please register at (415) 355-2838 or online. Registration begins Saturday, February 15, 2014.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Black Hollywood Unchained Book and Panel Discussion
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Black Brothers Esteem: Then and Now Kick-Off
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Skylight Gallery
- Film: An American Ascent
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium