Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Natalie Baszile Book Talk and Discussion
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- African American Geneology
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret