Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Homophobia and the Black Church
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Cool Gray City of Love: 49 Views of San Francisco
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Point of Pride
- Sábado 26 de Julio de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones