Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones