Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Black Business Month: How to Start a Food Truck
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Point of Pride: The People's View of Bayview/Hunter's Point
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones