Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Cuentos para Niños de 3-5 años
- Martes 9 de Febrero de 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Martes 9 de Febrero de 2016, 1:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Native Plants in our Local Landscape
- Martes 9 de Febrero de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B