Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- National Poetry Month Local Poets Showcase
- Miércoles 5 de Abril de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Down and Out in the New Economy: How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- Jueves 6 de Abril de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras