Learn the incredible story of a forgotten 19th century hero: a former slave, Yale scholar, minister, and international leader of the Antebellum abolitionist movement. At the age of 19, scared and illiterate, James Pennington escaped from slavery in 1827 and soon became one of the leading voices against slavery prior to the Civil War.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Gordon Edgar: aka the cheese guy
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras