In this talk on Rapid Change, Julie gives you 7 tips for Defining the Gap, Letting Go, and working with the Einstein Effect to reach your Tipping Point. Using Case Studies, she shows you how to ground yourself in a process that can be used again and again and will last through a lifetime of changes. This popular talk motivates, inspires and energizes the listeners into action.
Instructor: Julie Kramer, Executive Transition Coach, has
30 years of experience coaching key contributors in many
different corporate environments. She has worked with over
100 start-ups as well as fortune five hundred companies and
has dozens of satisfied clients who have made successful
career transitions, even in the economic downturn. Julie has a
B.A. in Containment and Change from UC Berkeley, a Master’s
Degree in Value Conflicts, & a certificate in Life Coaching from
the Coaches Training Institute.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Miércoles 14 de Octubre de 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 19 de Octubre de 2015, 2:00 pm
- Career Tune Up
- Miércoles 21 de Octubre de 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 10:00 am
- Encore Career Strategies
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pm