In this talk on Rapid Change, Julie gives you 7 tips for Defining the Gap, Letting Go, and working with the Einstein Effect to reach your Tipping Point. Using Case Studies, she shows you how to ground yourself in a process that can be used again and again and will last through a lifetime of changes. This popular talk motivates, inspires and energizes the listeners into action.
Instructor: Julie Kramer, Executive Transition Coach, has
30 years of experience coaching key contributors in many
different corporate environments. She has worked with over
100 start-ups as well as fortune five hundred companies and
has dozens of satisfied clients who have made successful
career transitions, even in the economic downturn. Julie has a
B.A. in Containment and Change from UC Berkeley, a Master’s
Degree in Value Conflicts, & a certificate in Life Coaching from
the Coaches Training Institute.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 22 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Using Twitter to Help Get Your Next Job
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Successful Interviewing
- Sábado 26 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B