Think you know black history? Think you know about the Bayview - Hunter's Point? In celebration of our Re-opening Anniversary, we hope you have been testing your knowledge and scavenger hunting skills during the month of February. Today is the last day to drop off your entry forms to claim a prize! Ages 5 - 18. Please call 415-355-5757 and ask to speak with Ileana or Cristina for questions / concerns.
- Black Hollywood Unchained Book and Panel Discussion
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Black Brothers Esteem: Then and Now Kick-Off
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Skylight Gallery
- Film: An American Ascent
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.