The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
This class will teach patrons the basics of using a computer which will include keyboard and mouse exercises.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 2:30 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room