The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
This class will teach patrons the basics of using a computer which will include keyboard and mouse exercises.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 4:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Essentrics™ Workout
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 12:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room