The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
This class will teach patrons the basics of using a computer which will include keyboard and mouse exercises.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 27, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills for Adults
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room