The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
This class will teach patrons the basics of using a computer which will include keyboard and mouse exercises.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- The Resilience Challenge Saturday Workshops
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:00 amOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Intro to Coding for Women and Genderqueer Adults
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area