The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
This class will teach patrons the basics of using a computer which will include keyboard and mouse exercises.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 10 de Marzo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Lunes 10 de Marzo de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- eReader Drop-in
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Área Principal