This class will introduce participants to navigating the Internet with exercises such as clicking, scrolling, and searching.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Researching Companies for Job Seekers
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room