The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
In this session, participants will learn about and visit reliable websites covering health and medical related topics.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-in Lab
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.