The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
In this session, participants will learn about and visit reliable websites covering health and medical related topics.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- SFPL TechMobile
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.