The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
In this session, participants will learn about and visit reliable websites covering health and medical related topics.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Imaginuity Lego WeDo Robotics
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Teen's Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Computer Classes for Adults and Seniors
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room