The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
In this session, participants will learn about and visit reliable websites covering health and medical related topics.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 24, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 6th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 29, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area