The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
In this session, participants will learn about and visit reliable websites covering health and medical related topics.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- HOLD Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Introduction to Robotics: Ozobots
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 1:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm