The Compuer Class: For Your Health is offered in 3 parts for adult Spanish speaking patrons interested in learning how to use the computer and find reliable health related information.
In this session, participants will learn about and visit reliable websites covering health and medical related topics.
This class is being offered in partnership with the San Francisco General Hospital Barnett- Briggs Medical Library.
Please register for this class by calling the library at 415-355-2868.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Families CREATE! at the Bridge
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 1, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge: Lighted Origami
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio