Natural health and beauty discussion for African Americans.
*This off-site program is a SFPL partnership with CCSF and the San Francisco African American Historical and Cultural Society.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
- AfroSolo Artists Talk
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Sunday, November 13, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Chinese Center
- Celebration of The Complete Works of Pat Parker
- Saturday, November 19, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B