Documentary viewing and discussion lead by Jessica Nelson-Lundy about music's influence on the Civil Rights movement.
*This off-site program is a SFPL partnership with CCSF and the San Francisco African American Historical and Cultural Society.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Black Rock aka Black Alcatraz
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 7:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room