Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room