Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Sunset Book Group
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Tertulias Literarias - Don Quixote for All!
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 7:00 pm