Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:15 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Mother-Daughter Bookgroup
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 7:00 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area