Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room