Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Book Swap
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 2:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, August 3, 2015, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area