Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room