Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area