The musicians and artists living in San Francisco and Bay Area will perform the music related to Tohoku area in Japan, where the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami hit on March 11, 2011.
Brenda Wong Aoki, recites; Mark Izu, bass or sho; Tomohiro Tanaka, koto; Edward Schocker, sho/hichiriki; Shoko Hikage, koto.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room