Join us for Building Trust: Communicating with your children about puberty, a parent workshop. Learn how to handle questions about growing up and the changes that come with it. This workshop is led by trained parent facilitators from Mission Graduates and will be bilingual, Spanish/English.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-2868.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- The Evolving Chinese Dress, 1909-1973
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.