San Francisco Public Library now sponsors free conversational language groups. This American Sign Language (ASL) conversation group is for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical everyday topics. If you are a non-native signer who wants to practice ASL, this is the place for you.
Group will meet on Saturdays for a 10-week period, from Saturday, February 8, 2014 until Saturday, April 12, 2014. Classes will meet in the Stong Room on the 1st Floor of the Main Library, from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Group is limited to 12 participants.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com for more information.
- CANCELLED - Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3