Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Teen Book Club
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, August 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area