Are you interested in making music? Come jam at the library on our ukuleles every Friday in February from 4-5PM. Learn about the history of ukuleles, how to play easy chords, and how to put songs together. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 19. For more information, contact Eric Hannan at email@example.com or 415-557-4426
All adults in attendance must be accompanied by a tween or teen.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, February 5, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- African Musical Instrument Workshop
- Thursday, February 5, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Lion Dancers!
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.