Are you interested in making music? Come jam at the library on our ukuleles every Friday in February from 4-5PM. Learn about the history of ukuleles, how to play easy chords, and how to put songs together. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 19. For more information, contact Eric Hannan at email@example.com or 415-557-4426
All adults in attendance must be accompanied by a tween or teen.
- Jazz Performance by Six Roses
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 am
- Family Dance Party/Fiesta de baile familiar
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.