Are you interested in making music? Come jam at the library on our ukuleles every Friday in February from 4-5PM. Learn about the history of ukuleles, how to play easy chords, and how to put songs together. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 19. For more information, contact Eric Hannan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-557-4426
All adults in attendance must be accompanied by a tween or teen.
- Movie for Families
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Merola Goes to the Movies: Carmen
- Sunday, October 26, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Music and Movement with Charity Kahn
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.