The Raspberry Pi is a very capable, inexpensive, low-power mini-computer that can fit in the palm of your hand. Greg Kielian, co-founder of TechLab Education, will show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi and some cool projects that you can do with this little miracle of a device. For all ages. No registration is required.
If you already have a Pi, please feel free to bring it and show us what projects you are working on.
Please call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- eBooks Help Drop-in
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area