The Raspberry Pi is a very capable, inexpensive, low-power mini-computer that can fit in the palm of your hand. Greg Kielian, co-founder of TechLab Education, will show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi and some cool projects that you can do with this little miracle of a device. For all ages. No registration is required.
If you already have a Pi, please feel free to bring it and show us what projects you are working on.
Please call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 1, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.