The Raspberry Pi is a very capable, inexpensive, low-power mini-computer that can fit in the palm of your hand. Greg Kielian, co-founder of TechLab Education, will show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi and some cool projects that you can do with this little miracle of a device. For all ages. No registration is required.
If you already have a Pi, please feel free to bring it and show us what projects you are working on.
Please call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Computer Classes for Adults and Seniors
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room