The Raspberry Pi is a very capable, inexpensive, low-power mini-computer that can fit in the palm of your hand. Greg Kielian, co-founder of TechLab Education, will show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi and some cool projects that you can do with this little miracle of a device. For all ages. No registration is required.
If you already have a Pi, please feel free to bring it and show us what projects you are working on.
Please call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Introduction to Library Catalog
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- iPad: talk and demo (in Mandarin)
- Friday, January 30, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Creating a Simple Blog with WordPress
- Friday, January 30, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room