The Raspberry Pi is a very capable, inexpensive, low-power mini-computer that can fit in the palm of your hand. Greg Kielian, co-founder of TechLab Education, will show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi and some cool projects that you can do with this little miracle of a device. For all ages. No registration is required.
If you already have a Pi, please feel free to bring it and show us what projects you are working on.
Please email the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pm
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Book a Librarian
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 am
- Clase de Computación: Ratón y Teclado
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pm
- Email 101
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil