The Raspberry Pi is a very capable, inexpensive, low-power mini-computer that can fit in the palm of your hand. Greg Kielian, co-founder of TechLab Education, will show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi and some cool projects that you can do with this little miracle of a device. For all ages. No registration is required.
If you already have a Pi, please feel free to bring it and show us what projects you are working on.
Please call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Basic Computer Skills for Adults
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日Bayview 分館, Bayview 會議室
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- 星期三, 2015年4月29日North Beach 分館, North Beach分館
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2015年5月2日Portola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍