The Conversational French Language Group is now full. Please contact kai.forsley@ sfpl.org for your name to be placed on the waitlist. If you show up without getting confirmation of space availability, you may be turned away due to fire code restrictions.
San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational French Language Groups are for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken French, then this group is the place for you! Please note: This conversational group is geared towards beginners.
The class will meet at the Main Library in the 4th floor conference Room on Tuesday evenings from 5:30p-7p starting Tuesday January 7, 2014. The class will meet for a 12-week period.
To sign up, please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- ESL Help
- Monday, February 2, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, February 2, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3