For 20 years, THE KINSEY SICKS, America's Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet, have dished out song and satire to audiences around the world. They’ve performed scores of musicals, starred in their own Off-Broadway show, recorded 8 albums and been the subject of 2 feature films. They are known for their gorgeous 4-part harmonies and their incisive lyrics, usually naughty, often addressing the politics and controversies of the day.
With their “voices sweet as birdsong” (NY Times), the SF-born Kinsey Sicks have survived to become America’s longest running full-time queer ensemble. Find out what makes these chicks’ shtick tick.
Hormel Gay & Lesbian Center, Wednesday, April 9, 6 p.m.
Join us when members of The Kinsey Sicks talk about their history and grand moments.
- Twenty-Five Years of Vampire Life
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- From Sleaze to Classics
- Martes 7 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Biblioteca Central, Galería Jewett
- Out At The Library
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Biblioteca Central, Galería Skylight
- Queer & Quirky: OBJECTifying Ourselves
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Eureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal