For 20 years, THE KINSEY SICKS, America's Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet, have dished out song and satire to audiences around the world. They’ve performed scores of musicals, starred in their own Off-Broadway show, recorded 8 albums and been the subject of 2 feature films. They are known for their gorgeous 4-part harmonies and their incisive lyrics, usually naughty, often addressing the politics and controversies of the day.
With their “voices sweet as birdsong” (NY Times), the SF-born Kinsey Sicks have survived to become America’s longest running full-time queer ensemble. Find out what makes these chicks’ shtick tick.
Hormel Gay & Lesbian Center, Wednesday, April 9, 6 p.m.
Join us when members of The Kinsey Sicks talk about their history and grand moments.
- Radar Reading Series
- Martes 8 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Gay Men and the New Way Forward
- Jueves 17 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- The Gay Revolution: The Story of the Struggle
- Miércoles 30 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas