Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Rethinking Memory Loss
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Building Social Courage
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Explaining Health
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.