Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Reiki Demonstration by Vibrant Reiki
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Bike Fixit Workshop with Huckleberry Bicycles
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Larkin Street Steps
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.