Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Yoga with Cynthia Carr
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays!
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 2:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.