Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga and Beyond
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.