Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Free Bike Fix It Clinic
- Saturday, July 18, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- Know Your Numbers: Blood Pressure Testing
- Tuesday, July 21, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area