Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- The F Word: Fermented Foods!
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Bike Fixit Workshop with Huckleberry Bicycles
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Main Library, Larkin Street Steps