Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Monday, March 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room