Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, November 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, November 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, November 24, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B