Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Personal Safety Preparedness: Chinese (Cantonese)
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room