Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Balance and Breathe with Sivananda Yoga
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center