Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- The Sweetest Valentine Treats!
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area