Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center