Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones