Join us for a fascinating talk about the brain. Learn how intellectual ability in the brain changes with normal aging and about the various pathologies that can happen as we age. Then receive 25 tips that will ensure that your brain survives well into old age.
The presenter, Charles J. Vella, Ph.D., is a psychologist and educator with extensive professional experience in neuropsychology.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Chinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Chinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones