The selection for this month is Londoners : the days and nights of London now -- as told by those who love it, hate it, live it, left it, and long for it. (2011), by Craig Taylor.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome. Want to know what we're reading next? Call 355-2886
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- West Portal Book Club
- Thursday, August 21, 2014West Portal, West Portal General Floor Area