The selection for this month is Londoners : the days and nights of London now -- as told by those who love it, hate it, live it, left it, and long for it. (2011), by Craig Taylor.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome. Want to know what we're reading next? Call 355-2886
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Bernal Book Club
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 4:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B