The selection for this month is Londoners : the days and nights of London now -- as told by those who love it, hate it, live it, left it, and long for it. (2011), by Craig Taylor.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome. Want to know what we're reading next? Call 355-2886
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- Chinese Book Club meeting
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Library Café - CLOSED