The selection for this month is Londoners : the days and nights of London now -- as told by those who love it, hate it, live it, left it, and long for it. (2011), by Craig Taylor.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome. Want to know what we're reading next? Call 355-2886
- Next Chapter Book Club
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 3:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles book Club
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room