The selection for this month is Someone (2013), a novel by Alice McDermott.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome. Want to know what we're reading next? Call 355-2886
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, March 6, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Conscience by Immanuel Kant
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room