In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Family Friday Crafts
- Friday, August 1, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room