In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Mother's Day Arts and Crafts
- Monday, May 4, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Make a Mother's Day Gift!
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- CANCELLED: Author David Helvarg
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B