In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Decorating the Refrigerator
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:30 amGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Artful Mending
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- A Natural History of San Francisco
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room