In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Chinese Envelope Craft
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Art
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area