In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Star Wars Origami Strikes Back!
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Stretch Band Bracelets and Necklaces
- Thursday, July 2, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, July 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area