In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, December 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, December 4, 2015, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Constructing Little Notebooks
- Sunday, November 29, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area