In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- String Art Workshop
- Friday, September 26, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room