In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Saturday, December 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, January 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area