In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Glen Park Knitting Circle
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Frozen-inspired Olaf Mask
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Mondo Banana!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium