In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room