In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Origami Club
- Sunday, October 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- Halloween Rainbow Loom Craft
- Monday, October 27, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Halloween Craft for Teens and Adults
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Make a Spooky Skull Mask!
- Monday, October 27, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night: Halloween
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Your Own Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room