In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or call 355-5707.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Crepe Paper Flowers
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room